WYB’s Worthington United Premier Recreational Soccer Program (WUP) includes teams that play in the Ohio Champion’s League (OCL) .
Teams from Worthington Youth Boosters compete in the Ohio Champions League but are still administered by WYB. All participants must register through WYB www.worthingtonsoccer.org.
Parent Coach Teams
OCL was a league founded in the Spring of 2009 with the goal of raising the level of player development for youth soccer players in Columbus Ohio.
A uniform package must be purchased by all WYB registrants. The price of this package is $65.
WYB parent coached teams now have the opportunity to participate in a higher quality league with low fees and without attending tryouts.
The league is now offering a Red, White , Premier (Blue) Division, and an Academy Division. This program is open to parent coached teams registered through WYB.
· Low Cost – Worthington players can join a parent coached team playing in Ohio Champions League for as little as $185 per season. Teams may be formed prior to signing up. Individuals may register, but will be added to existing rosters as needed.
· Good Competition – Ohio Champions League provides a good level of competition for teams that have outgrown the level of play offered by Recreational leagues.
· Flexible Scheduling – coaches work together to create a game schedule that will work for their team. This can include as few as 6 games per season or as many as 12 games at times and dates of the coaches choosing.
· Tournament Carding – Ohio Champions League is a US Club league. This means players have the ability to receive player passes that will allow them to play in competitive tournaments with no additional carding fees.
· Seeded League Tournament – Teams will be seeded in the league tournament at the end of each season. This ensures that each season will conclude with a competitive event where teams can expect close games.
For more information or to sign your team up please contact the WYB Middle Tier Program Commissioner, Jeff Sever at email@example.com or phone (614) 607-4933.